Friday, February 25, 2011

Brants Media Thoughts

1. I believe that media is very important in my life. I think that it is good to express the media that you like to watch or listen to in your life. It is a good way to show people what kind of music your interested into and what youre doing.

2. The kind of media that i am interested in is music. I think that music is very interesting to me if we didn't have music I don't know what I would do. Another type of media I am interested in is movies, I like comedy or action movies.

3. I think the new culture in music is ok, some of the artists are not my favorite. I think the new technology is pretty crazy now. You can now use your ipod touch to go on the internet and download apps.

4. My favorite kind of media is video games. The game system I am interested in is Xbox 360.I think alot of the games are very good for anyone. My favorite game right now that I have been playing is Call Of Duty Black Ops. I think that it is a graphic game but it is very fun to play by yourself or with some friends. The online gameplay is really fun you can play with 2 players againist 16 people playing online. I think its a great game to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment