Monday, June 6, 2011

Favourite Genre

I am writing about my favourite genre. I would probably say that hip hop or rap is my favourite kind of music to listen to. I think that some of the music is pretty good. I wouldnt say all the the rap or hip hop artists are great but some good artists I would say are good are Mac Miller, Young Jeezy and Ya Boy. These artists are more newer than the older ones in the past. I like this kind of music because of the good beats and the good rhymes that they make. I think that the people that listen to it understand what the artist has gone through in life.. I  would say that this is a good genre for some people to listen to if you like catchy beats and loud bass.  I think alot of people listen to these artists now and really like the music because it is very popular and alot of the music is all on the internet or on youtube. I like that you can just go on youtube type in  any song that you want hear. I think that the technology is just going to get better in the years and it will make listening to music alot easier. This is my blog about the genres i listen to I will show some youtube vidoes on the artists and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment