Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thoughts On Citizen Kane

I think that silent films make you think more because you cant hear what the people are saying but you can see what theyre doing. I think the movie was kind of interesting and it was set in a weird place. I think the person who made the film was an odd person. I thought it was kind of weird the way it was made. I do not like silent films that much because you cannot hear what the characters are saying it kind of makes it hard but you have to pay good attention to understand whats going on.  I think the person who made this film must have been really bored. These movies arent my favorite to watch because I dont get whats going on some of time while watching the film. I think the film was alright even though I didnt much understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment